Sweet Corn Soup
Large corn cobs ( bhutta) - 6
Water - 6 cups
Cornflour - 2 tbsp.
Sugar - 1-1/2 tbsp.
Soya sauce - 1 tsp.
Chilli sauce - 1 tsp.
Vinegar - 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the corn kernels till tender.
- Keep about 1/4 cup cooked corn kernels aside for later use.
- Grind rest of the corn kernels and cook it in a pan on medium heat.
- Mix cornflour in 4 tbsp. water and add .
- After adding cornflour bring the soup to boil and then cook on low heat. Slowly the soup
- starts getting thick. Continuously stir it so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add sugar, salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar.
- Serve hot with corn kernels (step 2) dipped in it.
Optional - If fresh corn is not available,you can use canned sweet corn tin. But add 3 cups of water instead of 6 cups.