Cucumber - 2
Onions - 1
Potato - 1
Low fat milk - 1 cup
Butter - 1tbsp.
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
Finely chopped coriander leaves for decoration
- Peel off onion, potato, cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cucmber, onion, potato and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add black pepper powder.
- Add 3 cups water and bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook till tender.Add sugar and salt.
- On cooling, blend it in an electric blender with milk.
- Pour soup in individual bowls garnished with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot or Keep it in freezer and serve chilled. Both taste good.