Chicken broth - 5 cups
Shredded boneless chicken pieces - 1 cup
Soya sauce - 2 tbsp.
Vinegar - 1 tbsp.
Green chilli sauce - 1tbsp.
Cornflour - 4 tbsp.
Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Chicken masala - 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
- Put chicken broth and chicken pieces in a pressure pan.
- Bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and then let it cook till the chicken pieces become tender (about 25 minutes)
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, green chilli sauce, black pepper powder, chicken masala and salt.
- Mix cornflour in 1/4 cup water.
- Slowly add this to the soup and stir continuously. Cook until it becomes thick. Remove from heat.
- Serve hot. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.