Green chilli -200 grams
Lemon juice -1/2 cup
Red chilli powder -1 tsp.
Fenugreek seeds -1/2 tbsp.
Mustard seeds -1/2 tbsp.
Turmeric Powder -1tsp
Cumin powder (roasted) 2tsp
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil -3 tbsp.
- Powder the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds and mix with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Cut green chillis into thin slices and dip in lemon juice. Keep for an hour.
- Make the oil slightly warm and add all the spices ( step 1).
- Add this to the green chillis dipped in lemon juice and stir well.
- Put the chilli pickle in a glass bottle and use after 4-5 days.