- Rajma 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Green chilli 1
- Garlic 4-5
- Ginger an inch
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Soak rajma in water overnight.
- Pressure cook rajma until tender.
- Cut onion, tomato and green chilli. Grind it in mixie along with ginger and garlic and make paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the paste and fry on medium heat until golden brown (The oil starts separating from the mixture).
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water enough to make thick gravy. Bring the gravy to boil.
- Add cooked rajma (along with the water in which it was cooked). Stir well and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes
Garnish with chopped green coriander leaves and serve hot.