- Boiled vegetables (9 varieties-potatoes, carrots, green peas, french beans, cauliflower, capsicum, cabbage, bottle gourd, cluster beans) 3 cups
- Grated paneer 150 grams
- Tomatoes 3
- Grated onions 2
- Ginger paste 1-1/2 tsp.
- Garlic paste 1-1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1-1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala Powder 2 tsp.
- Cream 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil 6 tbsp.
- Ghee 1 tbsp.
- Milk / water 1 cup
- Dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins) 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves for decoration
- Boil tomatoes till tender. Allow them to cool. Then peel off the tomato skin to make puree. Readymade tomato puree can also be used.
- Take 1 tbsp ghee and slightly fry the dry fruits for about 1 min on medium heat.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions and ginger-garlic paste till golden brown.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add tomato puree and dry fruits. Stir well and cook the mixture for 4 minutes. Ensure that the mixture doesn't stick to bottom of pan.
- Add milk (use water alternatively). Bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
- Finally add all the vegetables to the above gravy and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Serve hot. Decorate with cream and chopped coriander leaves.