- Paneer 200 grams
- Cooked green peas 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Tomatoes 1
- Bay leaves 2
- Cloves 3-4
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Green chilli 1
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp.
- Poppey seeds 1 tbsp.
- Cumin powder (Roasted) 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil 5-6
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan / kadhai.
- Cut paneer into small cubes. Fry over medium heat until light brown. Turn pieces while frying. Be very careful as it splatters. Keep aside the paneer pieces.
- Cut onion, tomato and green chilli. Grind it in mixie and make paste. Add ginger-garlic paste.
- Heat remaining oil and fry bay leaves and cloves for 30 secs. Add the paste and fry on medium heat until golden brown (The oil starts separating from the mixture).
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, black pepper powder, poppey seeds and salt. Mix well. Add green peas and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water just enough to make thick gravy. Bring the gravy to boil.
- Add paneer pieces. Stir well and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped green coriander leaves and serve hot.