- Lady finger (okra / bhindi) 250 gms.
- Gram flour 1 tbsp.
- Thinly sliced onion 1
- Thinly sliced green chilli 1
- Mango powder 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp.
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp.
- Vegetable oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Cut lady finger into thin long slices.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Deep fry lady finger until crisp and light golden brown.
- Keep the fried lady finger aside. Just leave 2 tbsp oil in kadhai, remove the rest.
- Add cumin seeds and green chilli and fry for 30 seconds. Add sliced onion and fry until golden brown.
- Add gram flour, mango powder and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add lady finger and the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Heat for a few seconds and then remove from heat.
Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot (if possible in a copper base kadhai).