- Cauliflower 1
- Flour 1/4 cup
- Cornflour 3 tsp.
- Ginger-garlic (finely chopped) 3 tsp.
- Spring Onions 1 bunch
- Red Chilli Powder 1/4 tsp.
- Red Chillies 2
- Oil 3 tsp.
- Milk 1 tsp.
- Water 1-1/4 cup
- Soy Sauce to taste
- Salt to taste
- Clean and break cauliflower into medium sized florettes. Finely chop spring onions.
- Boil florettes in large quantity of water. Add milk to this water. After 3 minutes, remove florettes from water and dry them.
- Prepare batter by mixing flour with 2 tsp. of cornflour, red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp. of ginger-garlic mix and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip florettes in the batter and carefull fry in oil. Set aside.
- Crush red chillies. Add remaining ginger-garlic mix and crushed red chillies to the oil. Fry till mixture is light brown.
- Add spring onions and salt to the mix. Fry for a minute. Add water and bring to boil.
- Separately dissolve remaining cornflour to a 1/4 cup water. Slowly add this cornflour mix to the gravy. Boil till gravy looks transparent.
- Add florettes and Soy Sauce to the gravy. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Rice.