Aloo Gobi Masala
- Cauliflower 1/2 kg.
- Potato ( medium size) 2
- Onions finely chopped 1
- Tomato finely chopped 1
- Green peas 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp.
- Thinly sliced Green Chilli 2
- Cumin powder (Roasted) 1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp.
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp.
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green coriander leaves for garnishing
- Cut cauliflower and potato into medium sized cubes and thoroughly wash it.
- Heat oil in a frying pan / kadai. Add green chilli, ginger garlic and stir for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and fry over medium heat until light golden brown. Add chopped tomato and green peas. Cook until tender.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, dry coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well.
- Add cauliflower and potato and stir. Saute for 5 minutes. Cover the pan / kadhai and cook over medium heat until tender. Ocassionally stir it to prevent sticking to the bottom.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.