Cauliflower -1 medium head
Gram flour -1cup
Red chilli powder -1/2tsp
Cumin seeds -1/2tsp
Garam masala powder -1tsp
Chopped coriander leaves -2tsp
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
- Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thin and smooth batter.
- Break the cauliflower into flowerets. Cut the bigger ones into smaller pieces and then wash thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve hot with green chutney.