Paneer -200 grams
Gram flour -1 cup
Red chilli powder -1/2 tsp.
Cumin powder (Roasted) -1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powder -1/2 tsp.
Chopped coriander leaves -2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
Green chutney -1/2 cup
- Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thick and smooth batter.
- Cut paneer into medium size thick square shape pieces. Remove a small portion of paneer from the centre top and fill it with green chutney.
- Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
- Dip the paneer pieces carefully (so that green chutney dosen't come out) into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve hot with any chutney.