Boiled potatoes -4 (medium size)
Mint leaves -1/4 cup
Yogurt (curd) -2tbsp
Green chilli -1
Coriander leaves 1/8cup
Lemon juice -2-3tbsp
Red chilli powder -1/4tbsp
Cumin seeds powder (Roasted) -1/2tbsp
Chat masala -1tbsp
Salt to taste
- Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces of almost equal size (about 1/2 inch)
- Mix mint leaves, yogurt, green chilli, coriander leaves and lemon juice. Add little water and grind it in a mixer to make paste.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl. Add paste (step 2), red chilli powder, salt and chat masala.
- Cover the bowl and toss carefully to coat all the pieces.
- Roast the Cumin powder and sprinkle to add flavour.
Serve with yogurt and tamarind chutney (optional). If you wish you can place the contents in refrigerator to cool.