- Yogurt -2 cup
- Boiled Potato (medium size) -3 boiled potatoes
- Mint leaves (minced) -1tsp
- Green chilli (minced) -1 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1/2 tsp.( accord. to taste)
- Cumin Powder (Roasted) -1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Black Salt (Rock salt) -accord. to taste
- Vegetable oil -for frying
- Beat the yogurt to get smooth consistency. Add salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, paste of green chillies and mint leaves. Mix well.
- Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the boiled potatoes until light golden brown in color.
- Add these fried potatoes to curd and mix well.
- Sprinkle roasted cumin powder on the top.