- Yogurt -1 cup
- Grated Carrots -1/4 cup
- Roasted peanuts -1 tsp
- Mustard seeds -1 tsp
- Vegetable oil -1 tsp
- Cumin seeds (roasted) -1 tsp
- Black pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves -1 tsp
- Make powder of roasted peanuts and roasted cumin seeds.
- Beat the yogurt to get smooth consistency. Add salt, black pepper powder and above powdered mixture. Mix well.
- Add grated carrots and mix.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds.When the seeds begin to splutter, remove the pan from heat.
- Add this to the curd mixture.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve chill.