- Yogurt -2 cup
- Milk/Water -1/2 cup
- Pain boondi -1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder -1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder (Roasted) -1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped finely -1tsp
- Add boondi to warm water and let it stand for 2-3 minutes so that it becomes soft. Then drain it.
- Beat the yogurt and milk to get smooth consistency. Add salt, black pepper powder and chili powder. Mix well.
- Add boondi and mix well.
- Sprinkle roasted cumin seeds powder on the top.
- Chill it for 1-2 hours.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve chill.