Eggs 4Wheat flour 3/4 cup
Chopped onion 1/2 cup
Chopped green chilli 1
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
Cumin Powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
Thinly sliced cabbage 1 cup
Thinly sliced tomato 1
Vegetable oil 5 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Finely chopped green coriander leaves.
- Mix wheat flour with water and knead it to make dough. keep for 20 minutes and then knead once again with wet hands to get smooth dough.
- Make 4 small balls out of the dough and roll out each ball to make thin chapati.
- Heat tawa and cook the chapati one by one. Keep aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add salt and red chilli powder and beat again.
- Heat oil (1 tbsp.) in a pan. Add green chilli and onions , fry till golden brown in color. Remove from the gas. Add this to the beaten eggs.
- Next we are going to make four egg rolls with this batter.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan (preferably with flat base). Slowly pour the beaten egg (remember we have to make 4 rolls , so accordingly divide the quantity into four equal parts). Spread evenly and let it set. Sprinkle cumin powder, garam masala and then place chapati over it. Roll the chapati along with the egg and turn upside down.
- Cook it for about 2 minutes.
- Similarly make all the four egg rolls.
Place all the four egg rolls in a serving dish. Garnish with sliced cabbage, tomatoes and green coriander leaves.
Serve hot with chilli sauce.