Boiled eggs 4
Gram flour 1 cup
Finely chopped onions 1/2 cup
Finely chopped green chilli 1
Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
Soya sauce 1 tsp.
Water 3/4 cup
Vegetable oil 3/4 of frying pan should be filled with oil
Salt to taste
- Add salt, red chilli powder to gram flour and mix well.
- Add water slowly and beat the mixture well either with your hands or with an electric beater to make a thin and smooth paste.
- Add chopped onions, green chilli, coriander leaves, soya sauce and mix well.
- Cut the boiled egg into small pieces- 1 egg into 8 pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Dip each egg piece in the gram flour batter and put in pan. Be sure not to put more than 6-7 pieces at a time. Deep fry the pieces over medium heat till they become golden brown in color. You should maintain the temperature of the oil between high and medium.
Serve hot with any chatni or pickle.