Onions chopped 1 cup
Tomatoes chopped 3/4 cup
Green chilli chopped 2
Frozen/cooked green peas 1/4 cup
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Ginger paste 1/4 tsp
Vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
Chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder and beat again so that salt and red chilli powder mix well.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add green chilli, ginger paste and onions and saute over medium heat till onions become slight brown in color.
- Add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Add green peas and cook for about 3 minutes. Since the peas are already cooked, you should not heat more.
- Add beaten eggs and mix well. Using a spatula (wooden, in case of non-stick pan), turn the scrambled eggs upside down so that the eggs get fully cooked (for 4 minutes).
Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with green chilli sauce/tomato sauce.