- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Maida 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp.
- Yogurt (Curd) 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sieve wheat flour, maida and baking powder.
- Add salt, yogurt, milk and mix well. Add water a little at a time.
- Knead the dough until it turns very smooth.
- Set aside for atleast 1/2 hour.
- Divide into large balls of equal portions.
- Apply some flour and roll into thick oblong/circular shaped roti..
- Apply ghee on both sides of the roti and then bake it in a tandoor/ oven.
Serve hot with veg/non-veg dish.