- Maida 3 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp.
- Yogurt (Curd) 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Egg 1
- Sugar 1/4 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Sesame(til) 1/4 cup
- Sieve maida and baking powder.
- Add salt, sugar, yogurt, oil and butter and mix well (crumble with fingers). Add egg and mix well.
- Add milk and water (if required) a little at a time and knead the dough until it turns very smooth.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and set aside for at least 2 hour.
- Divide into medium size balls of equal portions.
- Roll the ball with a few sesame seeds, apply some flour and roll into thick circular shaped.
- Now place it in a preheated Tandoor or cook in a preheated oven (350 degrees) by placing it on a greased tray.
- Remove when it is light Golden brown on both sides. Cut it into two parts diagonally.
Serve hot topped with butter. Serve with veg/non-veg dishes.